Catalyst Bulgaria is looking for passionate, enthusiastic, outgoing, smart and creative young professionals to work in our team. Working at Catalyst Bulgaria is not just a job, and we won’t hire anyone looking for “just a job”. We strive to create a team of passionate and intelligent creative minds who are willing to routinely step outside of their comfort zone, push their limits, and innovate. New hires are immediately given real and important responsibilities.
This is a part-time position/Student job
Working as a key member of the Event Team the role will involve:
- Facilitating small and large groups of people during team building/corporate events.
- Supporting the Event Managers.
- Anything that needs to be done in a busy event environment.
- Enjoy working in a challenging role as part of a high performance team.
- Be a quick learner of new skills, systems and information.
- Be able to communicate well and build relationships.
- Have flexibility in the hours worked.
- Be able to remain calm, think clearly and take command in an emergency.
- Travel across the country.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You’re a positive person, who is enthusiastic about teamwork.
- You are a student at a university or you just graduated.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and Bulgarian.
Previous event experience is not expected. We will train you to be one of our top facilitators!
The pay is good, the work times are flexible.
To find out more about the events that we run please look at this web site for more details.
If you’re interested in being a part of our team, please send your CV and an intro letter (no boring resumes!) up to 30 of September to email@example.com.