This is a full-time position. This job is a fit for you if:
- You LOVE being on site, running events and making guests happy.
- You are a creative thinker and you’re comfortable organizing and bringing events to life.
- You understand the correlation between play, fun, and business.
- The Event Managers on our team are responsible for working directly with the client to develop, plan and implement events in a way that blows their mind!
- You enjoy technology, games, apps and social media.
- Work with the client to customize and develop their events.
- Create, plan and organize all elements of the events.
- Coordinate with the hotel/venue on all arrangements.
- Contract for event staff.
- Purchase all equipment and supplies.
- Load/unload the car with the supplies.
- Operate the event, including on-site coordination with the client, supervision of staff, event set-up/tear-down.
- Clean and maintain all event equipment, and keep the equipment warehouse in good condition.
- Assist with developing and sending proposals, as needed.
Assist in creating and designing new events, as needed.
- Strong problem solving abilities, extraordinary attention to detail, and a positive can- do attitude.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Comfortable travelling with overnights stays.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or another academic degree.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Be physically fit and active- event days may be long and demanding.
- Be flexible in your working hours. There will also be some weekend work required.
Why work with Catalyst Teambuilding Bulgaria?
Catalyst Teambuilding Bulgaria delivers fun and exciting team building events for more than 13 years now across the country. We’re the exclusive suppliers of Catalyst Global team building products. You’ll be part of a professional and enthusiastic team of trained experts in planning, preparation, consulting and the implementation of our activities. You’ll be able to work with clients from multinational and local companies such as: Kamenitza, Lufthansa Technik, VMWare etc. If you prefer working outside the office, you’ll have the chance to visit lots of beautiful places - most of our team building events are organized across the country. Last but not least you’ll enjoy the friendly and creative atmosphere in our team. www.catalystteambuilding.bg
If you are interested in the job, please send us your CV and a short motivation letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org until 30th of July.